The Change Journey is a radical approach to change. It is based on the paradigm that change in organizations is not a linear path from A to B. As many of us experience, what happens in a change process is largely unpredictable. Our Change Journey Map then helps you to navigate through uncertainty.
PRINCIPLES OF THE CHANGE JOURNEY
- Change has its borders: Change is partly given to us.
- The journey will teach us: Problems become our friends.
- Widen the circle of involvement as much as possible and necessary.
- Connect people to the content of the change and to each other.
- Identify or create containers where new thinking can happen.
- People do not resist change: All people have concerns, purposes and circumstances.